Government has announced MAKE IN INDIA & DIGITAL INDIA Initiatives. It is actively
Creating an ecosystem for globally competitive Electronics Systems Design and Manufacturing
- Fiscal incentives and rationalization and establishing industry friendly stable
tax system: High end switching/ WiFi, smartphone and tablets enjoy import duty incentives
in excess of 10 %.
- Developing Brownfield /Greenfield Electronic Manufacturing Clusters.
- Incentives for technology transfer, R&D and setting up local manufacturing units.
- Providing preferential market access in Government procurement to Made in India
Promotion of Exports
Providing export based incentives (2%) through Merchandise Exports from India Scheme
(MEIS) for various IT products including smart phones, etc.
Create a pool of highly skilled manpower by training them in finishing Schools
Domestic Market Development for IT Hardware
Announcement of Schemes such as:
- National Fiber Optic Network - connecting 2,50,000 panchayats across India
- Infusion of Rs 11,000 Crore to rejuvenate BSNL
- Release of Additional Spectrum for commercial use
- Smart Cities, Smart Villages, Promotion of Internet of Things, e-Governance
- Targeting Massive Increase in the PC penetration, from 9.5% as of today to 40%
Responding to the Prime Ministers Call to Make in India
We wish to invite Product and/or Technology companies having a strong desire to
establish itself in the country to join hands with us to develop or manufacture
products in highly evolving fields such as Electronics, IT, Telecom, Solid State
Lighting, Solar Power or any other allied fields.
Synegra wants to be your catalyst in accelerating the growth plans that you may
have. Having experience and expertise of over 2 decades in manufacturing, we assure
you our unstinted support to make the venture a resounding success.